- Names of the authors (first name and surname)
- Scientific ranks, titles, positions, emails, ORCID number, Researcher ID profile
- Names and addresses of the organizations they represent
- JEL classification code (at least 2)
- Title of the article
- The abstract of the article (250 - 300 words)
- Keywords (up to 10 words)
- Body text:
- Statement of the problem
- Latest scientific progress and publications review
- The purpose and problem of research
- Results of the research
- Volume of the article: 20 000 - 30 000 symbols
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; justified; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses);
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word
- Figures and diagrams must be sent additionally in .jpg or .png format, with resolution at last 300 DPI
- Quoted literature and other sources (References) are listed at the end of the paper. If you are citing a work written in a non-Latin script (e.g., Chinese, Greek, Japanese, Russian etc.), the reference must be translated into English and accompanied by remark, e.g., (in Russian), (in Japanese), (in Chinese) etc. References formatting example.
Who is allowed to publish an article?
We pay your attention that “Economics&Education” journal does not publish articles, where the sole author is a student or a graduate student. The works of students and graduate students can be published only under condition of the co-authorship with the candidate or doctor of sciences.
- The process of review takes up to 10 working days. You will recieve manuscript review
- If the article is accepted for publication, we are sending you an invoice
- We will inform you as soon as the electronic version of the journal is posted on the website
- We will also inform you when printed version is sent to you (if it was ordered).
- Every manuscript is single blind peer-reviewed by our independent experts in a specific field of research. Reviewers are aware of the identity of the authors, but authors are unaware of the identity of reviewers. A single-blind review safeguards reviewers from the prospect of conflict with the author by keeping them anonymous. There are at least three or more reviewers for the total number of articles in each issue
- Approving a manuscript for publication does not in any way mean that the reviewers, the editorial board and/or the publisher are consent with the authors’ point of view
- The outcome is critical to the publication of the manuscript. Criteria of review you can find here. The process of review takes 10 working days
- The editors have the right to correct the manuscripts, if necessary.