- Language: English
- Volume of the article: 18 000 - 24 000 symbols
- Manuscript structure:
- Names of the authors (first name and surname)
- Scientific ranks, titles, positions, emails, ORCID number, Researcher ID profile
- Names and addresses of the organizations they represent
- JEL classification code
- Title of the article
- The abstract of the article (250 - 300 words)
- Keywords (up to 10 words)
- Statement of the problem
- Latest scientific progress and publications review
- The purpose and problem of research
- Results of the research
- Figures and diagrams must be sent additionally in .jpg or .png format, with resolution at last 300 DPI
- Quoted literature and other sources (References) are listed at the end of the paper. If you are citing a work written in a non-Latin script (e.g., Chinese, Greek, Japanese, Russian etc.), the reference must be translated into English and accompanied by remark, e.g., (in Russian), (in Japanese), (in Chinese) etc.
- Every manuscript is single blind peer-reviewed by our independent experts. The outcome is critical to the publication of the manuscript.
- Approving a manuscript for publication does not in any way mean that the reviewers, the editorial board and/or the publisher are consent with the authors’ point of view
- The editors have the right to correct the manuscripts, if necessary.
Manuscripts that do not meet the requirements are not accepted!
Publishing Agreement (print, fill in, scan, send to E&E e-mail)